Monday, July 30, 2007

Waddayaknow

Hey, two days in a row!

Alright. Went to the DR again today.
Things are looking much better. Not going to need any plates in my face. Could get screws, but I think I'm going to pass. Not much to gain from the procedure as I understand it. I'll just have to take it easy and eat soft food for the next three to four weeks.

Thats not so bad. At least its not the end of the world. Sure, there are still broken bones in my sinuses, but the DR said its small stuff they can't get to anyway. Funny thing though, I can actually breath better on one side than I have been able to in years! HA! Take that, allergies! I'll just get my face broken the next time they act up! I wonder if I could get that procedure patented. "Break free of your allergy congestion! Let me, DR Dub, break your face!"

Yeah, I like that. I'm gonna get to work on it.

Anyway, looks like the d*con forecast has moved to partly cloudy from completely overcast.

No comments: